*An NCGA Points Tournament*
The 2023 Sacramento County Men’s Four-Ball Championship will be contested at Mather Golf Course on October 21-22 and October 28-29, 2023. The tournament is open to all amateur golfers with a current World Handicap System (WHS) Index of 7.0 or less as of October 15, 2023.
The tournament format is as follows:
All play conducted under USGA rules. Play is at scratch. Play will be from the Bomber (black) tees at about 6,750 yards. All rounds will be posted by the Tournament Director.
- 4-Ball stroke play qualifying round on Saturday, October 21 – 7:50 a.m. morning tee times*
- 1st Round matches 18 holes Sunday, October 22 – 7:50 a.m. morning tee times
- 2nd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, October 28 – 7:30 a.m. morning tee times
- 3rd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, October 28 – 1:00 p.m. afternoon tee times
- 4th Round matches 18 holes Sunday, October 29 – 8:30 a.m. morning tee times
- Championship match Sunday, October 29 – 1:30 p.m. afternoon tee time – if needed
* Low 31 or 15 teams plus defending champions or low 32 or 16 teams will advance to the match play round on Sunday, October 22. (Defending Champions playing as a team shall receive automatic qualification into match play unless they elect to compete in the qualifying round). Ties will be broken by sudden death playoff from first hole unless there would be an option to play from another hole if both teams agree.
The entry fee is $315 per team and includes ALL qualifying and match play green fees (power carts not included). Golf carts may be rented in the golf shop prior to play. The field is limited to paid entries from the first 72 teams.
Register online using the link below.
The entry deadline is October 12, 2023 and there will be no refunds after this date. Late entries will be accepted if space is available with cash only - no exceptions.