*An NCGA Points Tournament*
The 68th annual Sacramento City 4 Ball Championship will be contested over two weekends at Bing Maloney Golf Course on March 25-26 and April 1-2, 2023. The tournament is open to all amateur golfers with a current World Handicap System (WHS) Index of 7.0 or lower. A handicap card or other verification must be presented prior to teeing off on the first day of the tournament.
The tournament format is as follows:
All play conducted under USGA rules. Play is at scratch from the Blue tees at about 6,600 yards. All rounds will be posted by the Tournament Director.
- 4-Ball stroke play qualifying round on Saturday, March 25 - 8:03 a.m. morning tee times*
- 1st Round matches 18 holes Sunday, March 26 - 8:03 a.m. morning tee times
- 2nd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, April 1 - 7:27 a.m. morning tee times
- 3rd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, April 1 - 1:00 p.m. afternoon tee times
- 4th Round matches 18 holes Sunday, April 2 - 7:27 a.m. morning tee times
- Championship match Sunday, April 27 - 1:00 p.m. afternoon tee time - if needed.
* Low 31 or 15 teams plus defending champions or low 32 or 16 teams will advance to the match play round on Sunday, March 26. (Defending Champions playing as a team shall receive automatic qualification into match play unless they elect to compete in the qualifying round). Ties will be broken by sudden death playoff from first hole unless there would be an option to play from another hole if both teams agree.
The entry fee is $280 per team and includes ALL qualifying and match play green fees and awards. Golf carts may be rented in the golf shop prior to play. The field is limited to paid entries from the first 72 teams.
The entry deadline is March 15, 2023 and there will be no refunds after that date.
Register online using the link below.