*An NCGA Points Tournament*
The 65th annual Sacramento City Regional 4 Ball Championship will be contested over two weekends at Bing Maloney Golf Course on March 16, 17, 23 and 24. The tournament is open to all amateur golfers with a current USGA handicap index of 7.0 or lower. A handicap card or other verification must be presented prior to teeing off on the first day of the tournament.
The tournament format is as follows:
All play conducted under USGA rules. Play is at scratch. All rounds will be posted by the Tournament Director.
- 4-Ball stroke play qualifying round on Saturday, March 16 - 8:03 a.m. morning tee times*
- 1st Round matches 18 holes Sunday, March 17 - 8:03 a.m. morning tee times
- 2nd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, March 23 - 7:30 a.m. morning tee times
- 3rd Round matches 18 holes Saturday, March 23 - 1:00 p.m. afternoon tee times
- 4th Round matches 18 holes Sunday, March 24 - 7:30 a.m. morning tee times
- Championship match Sunday, March 24 - 1:00 p.m. afternoon tee time if needed.
* Low 31 or 15 teams plus defending champions or low 32 or 16 teams will advance to the match play round on Sunday, March 17. (Defending Champions playing as a team shall receive automatic qualification into match play unless they elect to compete in the qualifying round). Ties will be broken by sudden death playoff from first hole unless there would be an option to play from another hole if both teams agree.
The entry fee is $260 per team and includes ALL qualifying and match play green fees. Golf carts may be rented in the golf shop prior to play. The field is limited to paid entries from the first 72 teams.
Register online using the link below.
The entry deadline is 9:00 p.m. March 11, 2019 and there will be no refunds after that date.